Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Might anyone be interested in??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am seriously considering selling the following, and all but the MAP mod could go shortly. I think I have new engine management plans [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    - JR BTC
    - JR Map Converter
    - Walbro GSS 317 fuel pump
    - Cartech 2025i FMU
    - OBD II Prelude injectors - cleaned, balanced and tested by RC with flow sheets

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry for this duplicate post, can someone delete it, the system won't let me do it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know a couple of newbies and people on the fence about JRSC I could forward this to.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Greg, we've never met or talked other than this board, but that's why we're all here and why I thought I'd offer stuff up here first.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 29, 2002 07:02 PM: Message edited by: cpa ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlownGSr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2002
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how much for the map controller

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lcopas's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2001
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much for the injectors ?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See other post with same topic so this thread can die - I edited the initial message with prices.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •